Tuesday 21 August 2012

Another grey day

I had to go to Portsmouth for work today, so I took my camera with me, although I wasn't going to get too much opportunity to use it, and it was another crap summ..sorry, I won't use that word in connection with the past few months again as it is patently obviously a misnomer...it was another crap day in the middle of the period between spring and autumn. There were a few ships around - the container port at Southampton was busier than it had been for a while with the new UASC ship Jebel Ali leaving (missed her, unfortunately, although I did see her in the distance yesterday, on her way in), Hamburg Express leaving (missed that one, also), and Hyundai Smart (another of those new ones with the accommodation located forward), CMA CGM Callisto and OOCL Kuala Lumpur all arriving.
I did manage to get pics of CMA CGM Callisto and OOCL Kuala Lumpur, the latter miles away, as they made their way up the Solent towards Southampton.




I photographed St. Helen approaching Fishbourne