Saturday 16 November 2013

Commodore Clipper

Moving swiftly on from the sad events of late, I was in Portsmouth today and photographed Commodore Clipper, a cute little ship I am quite fond of, as she left Portsmouth this morning.



 

After photographing her I went to the South Coast Ship Show at the Holiday Inn, just up the road and got three more models to add to my collection, a QE2, Queen Elizabeth (1940) and Hamburg (ferry).

I managed to do a 'random gravity check' on my way there which meant a trip to A&E when I got home, luckily there's nothing broken but I do have a badly bruised elbow bone and nerve - and a bruised ego to go with it - meaning I have to keep my arm in a sling for a few days. There's nothing like going A over T to make a person feel like a complete prat, especially when sober!